In episode #1683, we talk about how Eric sold $50,000 worth of his new book by promoting it on Clubhouse. Networking on Clubhouse feels far more authentic than other platforms and this is all because of the power of voice. Tune in to hear how Eric has leveraged this and made it part of a larger sales funnel for his book to great success.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:29] Today’s topic: How Eric Got $50,000 in Book Sales From Clubhouse
- [01:05] The Clubhouse room that Eric organized to promote his book.
- [01:27] The number of people that showed up online.
- [01:27] Promoting levelingup.com in the room which has bonus bulk sale offers.
- [02:33] People who changed their profile pictures to receipts they got after buying the book.
- [02:59] How genuine the voice testimonies to Eric were.
- [04:18] What people who don’t have audiences like Eric’s should do first.
- [05:53] That is it for today!
- [05:54] Go to marketingschool.io/pro to learn more about our free community.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....