In episode #1683, we talk about how Eric sold $50,000 worth of his new book by promoting it on Clubhouse. Networking on Clubhouse feels far more authentic than other platforms and this is all because of the power of voice. Tune in to hear how Eric has leveraged this and made it part of a larger sales funnel for his book to great success.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:29] Today’s topic: How Eric Got $50,000 in Book Sales From Clubhouse
- [01:05] The Clubhouse room that Eric organized to promote his book.
- [01:27] The number of people that showed up online.
- [01:27] Promoting levelingup.com in the room which has bonus bulk sale offers.
- [02:33] People who changed their profile pictures to receipts they got after buying the book.
- [02:59] How genuine the voice testimonies to Eric were.
- [04:18] What people who don’t have audiences like Eric’s should do first.
- [05:53] That is it for today!
- [05:54] Go to marketingschool.io/pro to learn more about our free community.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...