In episode #1683, we talk about how Eric sold $50,000 worth of his new book by promoting it on Clubhouse. Networking on Clubhouse feels far more authentic than other platforms and this is all because of the power of voice. Tune in to hear how Eric has leveraged this and made it part of a larger sales funnel for his book to great success.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:29] Today’s topic: How Eric Got $50,000 in Book Sales From Clubhouse
- [01:05] The Clubhouse room that Eric organized to promote his book.
- [01:27] The number of people that showed up online.
- [01:27] Promoting levelingup.com in the room which has bonus bulk sale offers.
- [02:33] People who changed their profile pictures to receipts they got after buying the book.
- [02:59] How genuine the voice testimonies to Eric were.
- [04:18] What people who don’t have audiences like Eric’s should do first.
- [05:53] That is it for today!
- [05:54] Go to marketingschool.io/pro to learn more about our free community.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1814, Neil and Eric talk about their experiences with YouTube and share the ways they could improve and grow. Eric’s main point is around doubling down on one topic while Neil feels he c...
In episode #1813, we talk about our strategies for making the most out of conferences. While the content from conferences themselves is valuable, the networking and business opportunities they bring t...
In episode #1812, Neil and Eric talk about why most people don’t finish courses. Trying to get someone to be engaged during an online course is not easy, which is why you have to go the extra mile t...