In episode #847, we discuss how Eric got his podcast banned. Tune in to hear what Eric did and how he fixed the situation.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Eric Got His Podcast Banned
- [00:40] Initially, when making Growth Everywhere, there were only a few ways to promote a podcast.
- [01:14] You would see which podcasts your desired audience was listening to and then use the same keywords from those podcasts.
- [01:50] They started cracking down on “keyword stuffing”.
- [02:15] His team realized that they weren’t discoverable to new listeners, so they had to change their keywords.
- [02:36] They also had to reach out to the support.
- [03:08] If you add keywords in the description, but not the title, you will be fine.
- [03:18] That’s it for today!
- [03:21] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....