In episode #847, we discuss how Eric got his podcast banned. Tune in to hear what Eric did and how he fixed the situation.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Eric Got His Podcast Banned
- [00:40] Initially, when making Growth Everywhere, there were only a few ways to promote a podcast.
- [01:14] You would see which podcasts your desired audience was listening to and then use the same keywords from those podcasts.
- [01:50] They started cracking down on “keyword stuffing”.
- [02:15] His team realized that they weren’t discoverable to new listeners, so they had to change their keywords.
- [02:36] They also had to reach out to the support.
- [03:08] If you add keywords in the description, but not the title, you will be fine.
- [03:18] That’s it for today!
- [03:21] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1814, Neil and Eric talk about their experiences with YouTube and share the ways they could improve and grow. Eric’s main point is around doubling down on one topic while Neil feels he c...
In episode #1813, we talk about our strategies for making the most out of conferences. While the content from conferences themselves is valuable, the networking and business opportunities they bring t...
In episode #1812, Neil and Eric talk about why most people don’t finish courses. Trying to get someone to be engaged during an online course is not easy, which is why you have to go the extra mile t...