In episode #1284, we discuss how Eric grew a dying business into a company that earns millions! A few years ago, Eric acquired Single Grain and has since built into a really successful marketing powerhouse! Tune in to hear the strategies and actions he employed to first save the company and then make it so successful.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Eric Grew a Dying Business.
- [00:39] Eric’s acquisition of Single Grain and how he took over as CEO.
- [01:10] The events that led up to Single Grain almost dying!
- [01:46] The price the Eric paid for the company, how it was split and the revenue at the time.
- [03:00] How Eric managed to turn the company around into a million dollar business.
- [04:10] Driving leads and customers with new marketing strategies.
- [04:52] Eric’s advice to failing businesses; keep at it and focus on culture.
- [06:29] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1336, we chat about how AI will impact the future of digital marketing. Artificial intelligence is arguably the biggest looming area of modern technology and the future of this field of de...
In episode #1335, we share seven places that you should invest in as a digital marketer. Investing in people, branding, and education is almost always guaranteed to deliver an ROI. Tune in to hear why...
In episode #1334, we discuss seven common mistakes people tend to make when it comes to Facebook ads. Selling through your educational content is a better strategy than simply directing prospects to y...