In episode #1284, we discuss how Eric grew a dying business into a company that earns millions! A few years ago, Eric acquired Single Grain and has since built into a really successful marketing powerhouse! Tune in to hear the strategies and actions he employed to first save the company and then make it so successful.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Eric Grew a Dying Business.
- [00:39] Eric’s acquisition of Single Grain and how he took over as CEO.
- [01:10] The events that led up to Single Grain almost dying!
- [01:46] The price the Eric paid for the company, how it was split and the revenue at the time.
- [03:00] How Eric managed to turn the company around into a million dollar business.
- [04:10] Driving leads and customers with new marketing strategies.
- [04:52] Eric’s advice to failing businesses; keep at it and focus on culture.
- [06:29] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1393, we discuss the most successful cold emails we’ve ever written. Sales and marketing letters need not be long and complicated: most of the time, a short, concise email is far more ef...
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...