In episode #1284, we discuss how Eric grew a dying business into a company that earns millions! A few years ago, Eric acquired Single Grain and has since built into a really successful marketing powerhouse! Tune in to hear the strategies and actions he employed to first save the company and then make it so successful.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Eric Grew a Dying Business.
- [00:39] Eric’s acquisition of Single Grain and how he took over as CEO.
- [01:10] The events that led up to Single Grain almost dying!
- [01:46] The price the Eric paid for the company, how it was split and the revenue at the time.
- [03:00] How Eric managed to turn the company around into a million dollar business.
- [04:10] Driving leads and customers with new marketing strategies.
- [04:52] Eric’s advice to failing businesses; keep at it and focus on culture.
- [06:29] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...