In episode #1284, we discuss how Eric grew a dying business into a company that earns millions! A few years ago, Eric acquired Single Grain and has since built into a really successful marketing powerhouse! Tune in to hear the strategies and actions he employed to first save the company and then make it so successful.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Eric Grew a Dying Business.
- [00:39] Eric’s acquisition of Single Grain and how he took over as CEO.
- [01:10] The events that led up to Single Grain almost dying!
- [01:46] The price the Eric paid for the company, how it was split and the revenue at the time.
- [03:00] How Eric managed to turn the company around into a million dollar business.
- [04:10] Driving leads and customers with new marketing strategies.
- [04:52] Eric’s advice to failing businesses; keep at it and focus on culture.
- [06:29] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...