In episode #1284, we discuss how Eric grew a dying business into a company that earns millions! A few years ago, Eric acquired Single Grain and has since built into a really successful marketing powerhouse! Tune in to hear the strategies and actions he employed to first save the company and then make it so successful.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Eric Grew a Dying Business.
- [00:39] Eric’s acquisition of Single Grain and how he took over as CEO.
- [01:10] The events that led up to Single Grain almost dying!
- [01:46] The price the Eric paid for the company, how it was split and the revenue at the time.
- [03:00] How Eric managed to turn the company around into a million dollar business.
- [04:10] Driving leads and customers with new marketing strategies.
- [04:52] Eric’s advice to failing businesses; keep at it and focus on culture.
- [06:29] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1299, we discuss how Donald Trump spent over $19 million on Facebook advertising in 2019! This huge amount of money, that dwarfs the democratic budget, is symptomatic of the current media ...
In episode #1298, we share seven trends in the software as a service space! From free tools and customer experience improvement to thought leadership and the move towards platforms, following these tr...
In episode #1297, we ask what works better for affiliates, niche content or general news? There are a number of different routes you can take with your affiliate marketing, from very general to very n...