In episode #1951, Neil and Eric discuss how Eric Is preparing for 2022. Eric has several rituals in place for preparing for the following year, like creating space to wind down, and writing an annual letter to his team. Tune in to learn about the books that inform Eric’s business planning and how he is working with his leadership teams to prepare for 2022!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How Eric Is Preparing for 2022.
- [00:30] How Eric applies the OKR methodology for planning in his businesses.
- [01:26] How Eric is facilitating connections between the leaders within his company.
- [01:40] The annual letter that Eric writes for his team.
- [01:55] A breakdown of how Eric’s leadership teams use the Start Stop Key (SSK) exercise.
- [02:25] Why Eric creates space to wind down at the end of the year.
- [03:53] That’s it for today!
- [04:07] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our next live event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- What Matters TEDtalk
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...