In episode #1951, Neil and Eric discuss how Eric Is preparing for 2022. Eric has several rituals in place for preparing for the following year, like creating space to wind down, and writing an annual letter to his team. Tune in to learn about the books that inform Eric’s business planning and how he is working with his leadership teams to prepare for 2022!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How Eric Is Preparing for 2022.
- [00:30] How Eric applies the OKR methodology for planning in his businesses.
- [01:26] How Eric is facilitating connections between the leaders within his company.
- [01:40] The annual letter that Eric writes for his team.
- [01:55] A breakdown of how Eric’s leadership teams use the Start Stop Key (SSK) exercise.
- [02:25] Why Eric creates space to wind down at the end of the year.
- [03:53] That’s it for today!
- [04:07] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our next live event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- What Matters TEDtalk
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...
In episode #2624, We discuss the breakdown of the New York Times' revenue. We highlight the significant role of affiliate marketing in generating income for the company, with Wirecutter affiliate comm...