In episode #1174, we talk about how we handle our to-do lists and get our marketing things done! From prioritizing and cutting excess to methods and frameworks, we cover a ton of great ways to get things moving in the right direction. Tune in to hear how you can get the most of your goals and build as fast as possible.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How We Handle Our Marketing To-do List.
- [00:34] Approaching the lowest hanging fruit first, to move the needle.
- [01:12] Good resources for planning out your list of priorities.
- [02:20] Avoiding a laundry list of things to do.
- [03:05] Breaking things down to small accomplishable chunks.
- [04:12] Things to start doing, stop doing and keep doing.
- [05:01] Scaling out what is already working instead of new ideas.
- [05:26] That’s it for today!
- [05:29] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....