In episode #1174, we talk about how we handle our to-do lists and get our marketing things done! From prioritizing and cutting excess to methods and frameworks, we cover a ton of great ways to get things moving in the right direction. Tune in to hear how you can get the most of your goals and build as fast as possible.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How We Handle Our Marketing To-do List.
- [00:34] Approaching the lowest hanging fruit first, to move the needle.
- [01:12] Good resources for planning out your list of priorities.
- [02:20] Avoiding a laundry list of things to do.
- [03:05] Breaking things down to small accomplishable chunks.
- [04:12] Things to start doing, stop doing and keep doing.
- [05:01] Scaling out what is already working instead of new ideas.
- [05:26] That’s it for today!
- [05:29] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1232, we share some of the smartest marketing strategies that we have come across lately. You will hear great examples of how people are leveraging design to drive user enthusiasm on their...
In episode #1231, we share seven strategies that you can use to boost engagement on your LinkedIn significantly. We highlight LinkedIn’s great capacity for going live and teach you how to leverage t...
In episode #1230, we give you some tips about when to pass off social media work to an employee or third party organization, and when to do it yourself. The audience that you have built around your pe...