In episode #1174, we talk about how we handle our to-do lists and get our marketing things done! From prioritizing and cutting excess to methods and frameworks, we cover a ton of great ways to get things moving in the right direction. Tune in to hear how you can get the most of your goals and build as fast as possible.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How We Handle Our Marketing To-do List.
- [00:34] Approaching the lowest hanging fruit first, to move the needle.
- [01:12] Good resources for planning out your list of priorities.
- [02:20] Avoiding a laundry list of things to do.
- [03:05] Breaking things down to small accomplishable chunks.
- [04:12] Things to start doing, stop doing and keep doing.
- [05:01] Scaling out what is already working instead of new ideas.
- [05:26] That’s it for today!
- [05:29] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1430, we share seven remote work trends that will impact your business! As the world changes in front of our eyes, remote work has been a distinct component of the professional world durin...
In episode #1429, we unpack Google's upcoming algorithm update! Google is taking more care than ever around user experience and it seems their new updates will be no different. We talk about the reaso...
In episode #1428, we talk about what you can learn from black hat SEOs! There is a whole array of strategies and tactics out there to grow you brand and boost your traffic, and some are more within th...