In episode #1201, we talk about how Eric Siu gets ahead of his competitors! From attending events and going to bed early, Eric has a bunch of helpful tips and possible jumpstarts for you and your business. Tune in to hear what he does and find some new things for yourself!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Eric Siu Gets Ahead of His Competitors.
- [00:46] Scanning the media landscape for numbers from founders and startups.
- [01:15] What Eric does with this information and the things he pays attention to.
- [01:56] Holiday work and putting in the time to get ahead.
- [03:02] Looking at numbers and comparing these with competitors.
- [03:20] Blocking off time for peaceful strategizing.
- [04:19] Competing with bigger and more well-resourced competitors.
- [06:17] Getting up early in the morning, a focus on sleep and attending events.
- [07:59] That’s it for today!
- [08:02] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...