In episode #1201, we talk about how Eric Siu gets ahead of his competitors! From attending events and going to bed early, Eric has a bunch of helpful tips and possible jumpstarts for you and your business. Tune in to hear what he does and find some new things for yourself!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Eric Siu Gets Ahead of His Competitors.
- [00:46] Scanning the media landscape for numbers from founders and startups.
- [01:15] What Eric does with this information and the things he pays attention to.
- [01:56] Holiday work and putting in the time to get ahead.
- [03:02] Looking at numbers and comparing these with competitors.
- [03:20] Blocking off time for peaceful strategizing.
- [04:19] Competing with bigger and more well-resourced competitors.
- [06:17] Getting up early in the morning, a focus on sleep and attending events.
- [07:59] That’s it for today!
- [08:02] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...