In episode #1201, we talk about how Eric Siu gets ahead of his competitors! From attending events and going to bed early, Eric has a bunch of helpful tips and possible jumpstarts for you and your business. Tune in to hear what he does and find some new things for yourself!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Eric Siu Gets Ahead of His Competitors.
- [00:46] Scanning the media landscape for numbers from founders and startups.
- [01:15] What Eric does with this information and the things he pays attention to.
- [01:56] Holiday work and putting in the time to get ahead.
- [03:02] Looking at numbers and comparing these with competitors.
- [03:20] Blocking off time for peaceful strategizing.
- [04:19] Competing with bigger and more well-resourced competitors.
- [06:17] Getting up early in the morning, a focus on sleep and attending events.
- [07:59] That’s it for today!
- [08:02] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...