In episode #1043, we discuss how Eric is marketing his new startup. Tune in to hear how he’s pushing his new product.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Eric Siu’s Marketing His Brand New Startup
- [00:40] ClickFlow helps you grow your organic traffic faster by running SEO tests.
- [01:05] If you have a page with good impressions, but a bad click-through rate, ClickFlow helps you identify opportunities to improve.
- [01:30] It will help you optimize your content.
- [02:20] Most people can’t afford paid ads.
- [03:05] Eric will find lists of people (maybe VP’s) and he’ll use Hunter.io to find their email addresses.
- [03:30] He contacts them to ask for feedback on his software, instead of trying to sell it to them.
- [03:55] Then he will try to get them on a call.
- [04:45] If you are collecting emails using Drip, you are tagging people based on their interests.
- [05:05] Oz Content reaches out to people and lets them know they are doing a webinar instead of hard selling them.
- [06:56] Eric reaches out to influencers and others in his space and demos his software.
- [07:15] As these people see results, the good information gets passed on.
- [08:05] If you have a podcast, it also helps to have guests on.
- [08:30] That’s it for today!
- [08:34] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1052, we discuss whether you should put ads on your site. Tune in to hear what we think about this tactic....
In episode #1051, we discuss how you can rank higher than Wikipedia. Tune in to hear how you can be one of the top-ranking search results....