In episode #1043, we discuss how Eric is marketing his new startup. Tune in to hear how he’s pushing his new product.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Eric Siu’s Marketing His Brand New Startup
- [00:40] ClickFlow helps you grow your organic traffic faster by running SEO tests.
- [01:05] If you have a page with good impressions, but a bad click-through rate, ClickFlow helps you identify opportunities to improve.
- [01:30] It will help you optimize your content.
- [02:20] Most people can’t afford paid ads.
- [03:05] Eric will find lists of people (maybe VP’s) and he’ll use Hunter.io to find their email addresses.
- [03:30] He contacts them to ask for feedback on his software, instead of trying to sell it to them.
- [03:55] Then he will try to get them on a call.
- [04:45] If you are collecting emails using Drip, you are tagging people based on their interests.
- [05:05] Oz Content reaches out to people and lets them know they are doing a webinar instead of hard selling them.
- [06:56] Eric reaches out to influencers and others in his space and demos his software.
- [07:15] As these people see results, the good information gets passed on.
- [08:05] If you have a podcast, it also helps to have guests on.
- [08:30] That’s it for today!
- [08:34] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...