In episode #2219, Neil and Eric talk about how Eric sold out 12,345 NFTs in 19 minutes. The world of crypto and NFTs moves fast. Gone are the days when you could do a launch selling profile pictures and make millions of dollars instantly without delivering anything of value. To find out what Eric did for his launch strategy and why he’s so proud of the product they’ve put out into the world, make sure you tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How Eric Sold Out 12,345 NFTs in 19 Minutes.
- [00:36] Learn about the meta of NFTs.
- [00:47] NFTs are currently experiencing a bear market; here’s what that means.
- [00:56] How NFT launches have changed and the role of free minting.
- [01:14] Why Eric is proud of the product he and his team have created.
- [02:21] An overview of Goblintown and its freemium success story.
- [03:13] Follow @levelingupNFT on Twitter to learn more!
- [03:20] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:25] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Leveling Up NFT on Twitter
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...