In episode #2219, Neil and Eric talk about how Eric sold out 12,345 NFTs in 19 minutes. The world of crypto and NFTs moves fast. Gone are the days when you could do a launch selling profile pictures and make millions of dollars instantly without delivering anything of value. To find out what Eric did for his launch strategy and why he’s so proud of the product they’ve put out into the world, make sure you tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How Eric Sold Out 12,345 NFTs in 19 Minutes.
- [00:36] Learn about the meta of NFTs.
- [00:47] NFTs are currently experiencing a bear market; here’s what that means.
- [00:56] How NFT launches have changed and the role of free minting.
- [01:14] Why Eric is proud of the product he and his team have created.
- [02:21] An overview of Goblintown and its freemium success story.
- [03:13] Follow @levelingupNFT on Twitter to learn more!
- [03:20] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:25] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Leveling Up NFT on Twitter
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...