In episode #1310, we give you some insight into what we would do if Eric had to start his whole business from scratch. Doing consulting work is a quick way to make cash and starting a podcast the best means of rebuilding your network. Tune in to hear how creating a course can be your ticket to success!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What We Would Do if Eric Was Starting From Scratch in 2020.
- [01:06] Do consulting work to get some cash coming in to cover living expenses.
- [01:22] Start a podcast first before you think about blogging and build your network this way.
- [01:46] Build a team around the consulting work and find a partner who will help you scale.
- [02:08] The goal would be to build an info or software product.
- [02:19] Create and sell a high-ticket course and run some ads to market it.
- [03:02] An example of how a course can help you generate income.
- [03:35] You can also start by working for someone first while building your knowledge.
- [03:59] Go watch a Simon Sinek video and find out why you are doing what you do!
- [04:46] What you can do if you want to start with software.
- [05:09] That’s it for today!
- [05:10] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...
In episode #2624, We discuss the breakdown of the New York Times' revenue. We highlight the significant role of affiliate marketing in generating income for the company, with Wirecutter affiliate comm...