In episode #1310, we give you some insight into what we would do if Eric had to start his whole business from scratch. Doing consulting work is a quick way to make cash and starting a podcast the best means of rebuilding your network. Tune in to hear how creating a course can be your ticket to success!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What We Would Do if Eric Was Starting From Scratch in 2020.
- [01:06] Do consulting work to get some cash coming in to cover living expenses.
- [01:22] Start a podcast first before you think about blogging and build your network this way.
- [01:46] Build a team around the consulting work and find a partner who will help you scale.
- [02:08] The goal would be to build an info or software product.
- [02:19] Create and sell a high-ticket course and run some ads to market it.
- [03:02] An example of how a course can help you generate income.
- [03:35] You can also start by working for someone first while building your knowledge.
- [03:59] Go watch a Simon Sinek video and find out why you are doing what you do!
- [04:46] What you can do if you want to start with software.
- [05:09] That’s it for today!
- [05:10] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...