In episode #2239, we talk about how event-based tokens will change marketing. If you want to get a basic understanding of what differentiates tokens from regular commerce, and how this can lead to increased investment and engagement with events and communities, you have come to the right place. Tune in to find out more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:23] Today’s topic: How Event-Based Tokens Will Change Marketing.
- [00:28] Unpacking the meaning and potential of event-based tokens.
- [01:30] Building a community and having fun while doing it!
- [01:57] The difference between tokens and charging dollars.
- [02:56] Examples of how we become tied to communities.
- [03:12] That is it for today!
- [03:20] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io for more resources.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Leveling Up Podcast
- Creators of Web3
- Capital Camp
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...