In episode #2239, we talk about how event-based tokens will change marketing. If you want to get a basic understanding of what differentiates tokens from regular commerce, and how this can lead to increased investment and engagement with events and communities, you have come to the right place. Tune in to find out more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:23] Today’s topic: How Event-Based Tokens Will Change Marketing.
- [00:28] Unpacking the meaning and potential of event-based tokens.
- [01:30] Building a community and having fun while doing it!
- [01:57] The difference between tokens and charging dollars.
- [02:56] Examples of how we become tied to communities.
- [03:12] That is it for today!
- [03:20] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io for more resources.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Leveling Up Podcast
- Creators of Web3
- Capital Camp
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...