In episode #2022, Neil and Eric talk about how Facebook is (becoming) the new Yellow Pages. In many circles Facebook does not have the traction it used to, people are migrating to different platforms for their social media, and as a result, marketers have followed them there. Today on the show we discuss how Facebook is fast becoming less relevant and what that means for marketing, so make sure you tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How Facebook is (Becoming) The New Yellow Pages.
- [00:35] A breakdown of the Yellow Pages and how it relates to Facebook.
- [01:25] Why Neil and Eric seldomly log into Facebook nowadays and the low levels of engagement.
- [02:39] The ways that marketing has become more difficult and why that’s good news for creative marketers.
- [03:21] That’s it for today!
- [03:23] Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [03:38] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- The Yellow Pages
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...
In episode #2467, we look at ways to make your content stand out when everyone is on the AI train. The trick is to identify what you, as a human, can bring to the table to capture attention that AI ca...