In episode #2022, Neil and Eric talk about how Facebook is (becoming) the new Yellow Pages. In many circles Facebook does not have the traction it used to, people are migrating to different platforms for their social media, and as a result, marketers have followed them there. Today on the show we discuss how Facebook is fast becoming less relevant and what that means for marketing, so make sure you tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How Facebook is (Becoming) The New Yellow Pages.
- [00:35] A breakdown of the Yellow Pages and how it relates to Facebook.
- [01:25] Why Neil and Eric seldomly log into Facebook nowadays and the low levels of engagement.
- [02:39] The ways that marketing has become more difficult and why that’s good news for creative marketers.
- [03:21] That’s it for today!
- [03:23] Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [03:38] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- The Yellow Pages
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...