In episode #2022, Neil and Eric talk about how Facebook is (becoming) the new Yellow Pages. In many circles Facebook does not have the traction it used to, people are migrating to different platforms for their social media, and as a result, marketers have followed them there. Today on the show we discuss how Facebook is fast becoming less relevant and what that means for marketing, so make sure you tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How Facebook is (Becoming) The New Yellow Pages.
- [00:35] A breakdown of the Yellow Pages and how it relates to Facebook.
- [01:25] Why Neil and Eric seldomly log into Facebook nowadays and the low levels of engagement.
- [02:39] The ways that marketing has become more difficult and why that’s good news for creative marketers.
- [03:21] That’s it for today!
- [03:23] Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [03:38] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- The Yellow Pages
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...