In episode #767, Eric and Neil discuss how the GDPR has changed link building outside the US. Tune in to hear how you must go about link building now that the regulation has made it harder.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How GDPR Changed Link Building
- [00:37] GDPR = Global Data Protection Regulation.
- [00:54] There are now a lot of restrictions about what you can do in terms of data collection.
- [01:15] It has made link-building harder.
- [01:53] You can’t just email blast people anymore.
- [02:05] A simple way to build links, is to go to their site and message them through their contact form.
- [02:45] Be careful how you contact businesses in the UK.
- [03:10] There are a lot of lawsuits happening right now.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:23] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...