In episode #767, Eric and Neil discuss how the GDPR has changed link building outside the US. Tune in to hear how you must go about link building now that the regulation has made it harder.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How GDPR Changed Link Building
- [00:37] GDPR = Global Data Protection Regulation.
- [00:54] There are now a lot of restrictions about what you can do in terms of data collection.
- [01:15] It has made link-building harder.
- [01:53] You can’t just email blast people anymore.
- [02:05] A simple way to build links, is to go to their site and message them through their contact form.
- [02:45] Be careful how you contact businesses in the UK.
- [03:10] There are a lot of lawsuits happening right now.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:23] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #840, we discuss what you should do to build an audience. Tune in to hear how you can build a following....
In episode #839, we discuss the secret Instagram weapon no one is talking about. Tune in to hear about this new method of Instagram marketing you need to implement....