In episode #767, Eric and Neil discuss how the GDPR has changed link building outside the US. Tune in to hear how you must go about link building now that the regulation has made it harder.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How GDPR Changed Link Building
- [00:37] GDPR = Global Data Protection Regulation.
- [00:54] There are now a lot of restrictions about what you can do in terms of data collection.
- [01:15] It has made link-building harder.
- [01:53] You can’t just email blast people anymore.
- [02:05] A simple way to build links, is to go to their site and message them through their contact form.
- [02:45] Be careful how you contact businesses in the UK.
- [03:10] There are a lot of lawsuits happening right now.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:23] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...