In episode #2069, Neil and Eric discuss how Google Ads is changing. Tune in today to learn about Google’s new ad campaign format, Performance Max, its benefits, and how best to utilize it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How Google Ads is Changing.
- [00:30] Learn about Performance Max, an ad campaign format that launched a few months ago.
- [01:24] How Performance Max helps you maximize performance across all the channels.
- [01:52] The difference between Performance Max and manually using Google Shopping.
- [02:55] An overview of the benefits of Performance Max.
- [04:00] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:13] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more and join us for our upcoming event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Performance Max Campaigns
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...