In episode #2069, Neil and Eric discuss how Google Ads is changing. Tune in today to learn about Google’s new ad campaign format, Performance Max, its benefits, and how best to utilize it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How Google Ads is Changing.
- [00:30] Learn about Performance Max, an ad campaign format that launched a few months ago.
- [01:24] How Performance Max helps you maximize performance across all the channels.
- [01:52] The difference between Performance Max and manually using Google Shopping.
- [02:55] An overview of the benefits of Performance Max.
- [04:00] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:13] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more and join us for our upcoming event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Performance Max Campaigns
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...