In episode #2069, Neil and Eric discuss how Google Ads is changing. Tune in today to learn about Google’s new ad campaign format, Performance Max, its benefits, and how best to utilize it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How Google Ads is Changing.
- [00:30] Learn about Performance Max, an ad campaign format that launched a few months ago.
- [01:24] How Performance Max helps you maximize performance across all the channels.
- [01:52] The difference between Performance Max and manually using Google Shopping.
- [02:55] An overview of the benefits of Performance Max.
- [04:00] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:13] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more and join us for our upcoming event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Performance Max Campaigns
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...