In episode #2069, Neil and Eric discuss how Google Ads is changing. Tune in today to learn about Google’s new ad campaign format, Performance Max, its benefits, and how best to utilize it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How Google Ads is Changing.
- [00:30] Learn about Performance Max, an ad campaign format that launched a few months ago.
- [01:24] How Performance Max helps you maximize performance across all the channels.
- [01:52] The difference between Performance Max and manually using Google Shopping.
- [02:55] An overview of the benefits of Performance Max.
- [04:00] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:13] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more and join us for our upcoming event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Performance Max Campaigns
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...