In episode #1446, we talk about how HEY will change email marketing! This new service from the team that designed Basecamp, is poised to bring a breath of fresh air into the email world. They might even make things a bit harder for marketers like us! Tune in to hear exactly what HEY is and how it might suit you.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How HEY Will Change Email Marketing.
- [00:35] What is HEY, who created it and what does it offer?
- [01:21] The Basecamp brand and what they are bringing to the email market.
- [02:38] More control for the user and ultimately a better experience.
- [03:49] Premium accounts of HEY and what these cost.
- [04:06] That’s it for today!
- [04:10] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1513, we share seven tools that will help you grow your traffic. When trying to ramp up your traffic, whether it be on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, or your website, it is all a...
In episode #1512, you’ll hear about seven tools you can use to grow your SaaS company from us. Whether you’re working B2B or B2C, having the best tools for note-taking, A/B testing, decreasing chu...
In this special episode of Marketing School we speak to the 'traffic guy', John Parkes, who is CMO of ClickFunnels! At Marketing School we are big fans of the company and their amazing co-founder, Rus...