In episode #1446, we talk about how HEY will change email marketing! This new service from the team that designed Basecamp, is poised to bring a breath of fresh air into the email world. They might even make things a bit harder for marketers like us! Tune in to hear exactly what HEY is and how it might suit you.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How HEY Will Change Email Marketing.
- [00:35] What is HEY, who created it and what does it offer?
- [01:21] The Basecamp brand and what they are bringing to the email market.
- [02:38] More control for the user and ultimately a better experience.
- [03:49] Premium accounts of HEY and what these cost.
- [04:06] That’s it for today!
- [04:10] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...