In episode #1446, we talk about how HEY will change email marketing! This new service from the team that designed Basecamp, is poised to bring a breath of fresh air into the email world. They might even make things a bit harder for marketers like us! Tune in to hear exactly what HEY is and how it might suit you.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How HEY Will Change Email Marketing.
- [00:35] What is HEY, who created it and what does it offer?
- [01:21] The Basecamp brand and what they are bringing to the email market.
- [02:38] More control for the user and ultimately a better experience.
- [03:49] Premium accounts of HEY and what these cost.
- [04:06] That’s it for today!
- [04:10] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2572, we explore the ins and outs of virtual summits and investigate whether they are still relevant today. Virtual Summits can be a great way to build community, foster connection, and ge...
In episode #2571, we delve into a recent Harvard case study that looks at how humans using AI can outperform humans who aren’t using AI — by a large margin! With so many changes and advancements t...
In episode #2570, we unpack X’s partnership with Google to sell programmatic ads. There have been a lot of changes at X, formerly known as Twitter, from their controversial name change to their newl...