In episode #1482, we talk about the importance of having a great logo. When you are first starting, we don’t recommend spending a lot on a logo since you can always change it later should you think it necessary. Tune in to hear why rebranding might require you to put extra cash toward such design elements!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Importance of a Good Logo.
- [00:31] The logo for Nike was very cheap initially.
- [00:43] When Pepsi rebranded it cost them $1 million.
- [00:52] Do not spend a lot on your logo when you are just starting.
- [01:03] If you are a big brand like Nike or Pepsi, spending on your logo makes more sense.
- [01:18] Spending on a logo is not as important and you can always change it later on.
- [01:51] There is a lot more risk involved in rebranding so spending more is sensible.
- [02:15] In most cases, modifying your logo will not make you more money.
- [02:36] That’s it for today!
- [02:37] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...