In episode #995, we discuss how LinkedIn’s algorithm is changing. Tune in to hear how it’s changing and what you can do in the meantime.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How LinkedIn’s Algorithm is Changing
- [00:45] LinkedIn’s algorithm is much more like Facebook’s now.
- [00:55] It’s harder to get videos seen.
- [01:22] Milk it while it lasts, until you can’t get any views from your videos.
- [02:25] Neil’s Facebook account used to do well, but now his views are down significantly.
- [03:00] Social sites command so much attention that you have no choice but to use them.
- [03:15] It doesn’t always make sense to buy ads, though.
- [04:00] That’s it for today!
- [04:26] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2352, the focus is on tips and tactics for mastering influencer marketing. Neil and Eric discuss the do’s and don’ts of influencer marketing and share some valuable tools that you can ...
In episode #2351, you’ll hear top tips for how to get more newsletter subscribers in 2023. If you think that email is dead, think again because email marketing is one of the most effective ways to g...
In episode #2350, Neil and Eric delve into 5 evergreen SEO tactics that just work! If you want to improve your SEO rankings, this episode covers 5 tactics (plus a bonus one right at the end) that will...