In episode #995, we discuss how LinkedIn’s algorithm is changing. Tune in to hear how it’s changing and what you can do in the meantime.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How LinkedIn’s Algorithm is Changing
- [00:45] LinkedIn’s algorithm is much more like Facebook’s now.
- [00:55] It’s harder to get videos seen.
- [01:22] Milk it while it lasts, until you can’t get any views from your videos.
- [02:25] Neil’s Facebook account used to do well, but now his views are down significantly.
- [03:00] Social sites command so much attention that you have no choice but to use them.
- [03:15] It doesn’t always make sense to buy ads, though.
- [04:00] That’s it for today!
- [04:26] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...