In episode #852, we discuss how long it takes for marketing to start working. Tune in to hear when you should expect to see results.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Long Does It Really Take For Marketing to Kick In?
- [00:40] In general, no matter what type of marketing channel you’re using, it will take at least three months to a year to see results.
- [01:15] If you can break even in 90-120 days, you’re in good shape.
- [02:12] The thing that takes the longest is branding.
- [03:25] You want to see results months over months.
- [03:40] When testing, cut the things that are losing money and try something else.
- [04:08] The moment you stop optimizing, is when a competitor swoops in and takes your slice.
- [04:35] Have a sense of urgency, but be patient.
- [04:52] That’s it for today!
- [04:57] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1052, we discuss whether you should put ads on your site. Tune in to hear what we think about this tactic....
In episode #1051, we discuss how you can rank higher than Wikipedia. Tune in to hear how you can be one of the top-ranking search results....