In episode #852, we discuss how long it takes for marketing to start working. Tune in to hear when you should expect to see results.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Long Does It Really Take For Marketing to Kick In?
- [00:40] In general, no matter what type of marketing channel you’re using, it will take at least three months to a year to see results.
- [01:15] If you can break even in 90-120 days, you’re in good shape.
- [02:12] The thing that takes the longest is branding.
- [03:25] You want to see results months over months.
- [03:40] When testing, cut the things that are losing money and try something else.
- [04:08] The moment you stop optimizing, is when a competitor swoops in and takes your slice.
- [04:35] Have a sense of urgency, but be patient.
- [04:52] That’s it for today!
- [04:57] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2352, the focus is on tips and tactics for mastering influencer marketing. Neil and Eric discuss the do’s and don’ts of influencer marketing and share some valuable tools that you can ...
In episode #2351, you’ll hear top tips for how to get more newsletter subscribers in 2023. If you think that email is dead, think again because email marketing is one of the most effective ways to g...
In episode #2350, Neil and Eric delve into 5 evergreen SEO tactics that just work! If you want to improve your SEO rankings, this episode covers 5 tactics (plus a bonus one right at the end) that will...