In episode #1179, we share how long it really takes for a business to become successful! There is always a period of learning and growing that happens with any business and we believe it often takes three years to experience profitability and stability, no matter who you are. Tune in to hear how we have learned this lesson with our different businesses!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Long it Really Takes for a Business to be Successful.
- [00:48] Ways to measure success; starting with revenue and profitability.
- [01:20] Managing the difficulties and pain of the first two years.
- [03:04] All the things that can go wrong in the early stages.
- [03:59] The rule of three; waiting out the teething years.
- [04:19] That’s it for today!
- [04:21] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...