In episode #1179, we share how long it really takes for a business to become successful! There is always a period of learning and growing that happens with any business and we believe it often takes three years to experience profitability and stability, no matter who you are. Tune in to hear how we have learned this lesson with our different businesses!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Long it Really Takes for a Business to be Successful.
- [00:48] Ways to measure success; starting with revenue and profitability.
- [01:20] Managing the difficulties and pain of the first two years.
- [03:04] All the things that can go wrong in the early stages.
- [03:59] The rule of three; waiting out the teething years.
- [04:19] That’s it for today!
- [04:21] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...