In episode #1005, we discuss how long it takes to rank in Google. Tune in to hear what has changed over the last couple of years and what kind of lag time you should expect.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Long it Really Takes to Rank in Google
- [00:40] You can plug your site into GSC Index and will rank pretty quickly.
- [01:00] We’ve already covered this topic, but that was over two years ago and a lot has changed since then.
- [01:30] Nowadays, it takes a year or more to see results, unless you have strong brand queries.
- [01:45] If you have strong brand queries, you could rank within months.
- [02:10] This is about the whole domain, not just a page.
- [03:02] Once you have good domain authority, it will only take weeks to rank.
- [03:10] That’s all for today!
- [04:04] Don’t forget to check out Single Grain for more info about our live event in June.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...