In episode #1066, we discuss how long a free trial should last. Tune in to hear what the best timeframe is.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Long Should Your Free Trial Be? A Data Driven Answer
- [01:10] A free trial is allowing someone to use your product for free for a set period of time, before they are required to pay.
- [01:40] There is no timeline that necessarily converts the best, because it depends on the company or service.
- [02:10] Check out Redpoint to read more about this.
- [02:34] Redpoint thinks you should keep your trial to 7 days, but that doesn’t work for everyone.
- [03:00] Find out what made people pay for the service.
- [04:00] 37% of people do 30 day free trials.
- [04:08] 13% of people do the 7 day free trials.
- [04:12] 3% of people do the 21 day free trials.
- [04:25] At Clickflow, they are considering basing the free trial on usage instead of time.
- [05:20] Companies like Slack have higher rates for their free trials. It really varies.
- [05:40] Run tests and figure out what works for your company.
- [05:44] That’s it for today!
- [05:51] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...