In episode #1548, we talk about how many experiments you should run. Whether it be adjusting a title tag to get more clicks, running A/B tests, changing copy, trying blogging out, or whatever else you can think of, testing frequently will play a crucial role in your success. Tune in and hear how we create frameworks around our testing processes and a whole lot more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How many experiments you should run.
- [00:34] What do we mean by experiments?
- [01:00] The cadence of testing depends on how big your company is.
- [01:20] The ratio of marketing to business experiments you should run.
- [01:40] Neil suggests doing one experiment a week.
- [02:14] Realizing that testing will produce diminishing returns, and moving on.
- [02:40] How Eric systematizes the testing process in his business.
- [03:31] That’s it for today.
- [03:22] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...