In episode #1548, we talk about how many experiments you should run. Whether it be adjusting a title tag to get more clicks, running A/B tests, changing copy, trying blogging out, or whatever else you can think of, testing frequently will play a crucial role in your success. Tune in and hear how we create frameworks around our testing processes and a whole lot more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How many experiments you should run.
- [00:34] What do we mean by experiments?
- [01:00] The cadence of testing depends on how big your company is.
- [01:20] The ratio of marketing to business experiments you should run.
- [01:40] Neil suggests doing one experiment a week.
- [02:14] Realizing that testing will produce diminishing returns, and moving on.
- [02:40] How Eric systematizes the testing process in his business.
- [03:31] That’s it for today.
- [03:22] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...