In episode #1548, we talk about how many experiments you should run. Whether it be adjusting a title tag to get more clicks, running A/B tests, changing copy, trying blogging out, or whatever else you can think of, testing frequently will play a crucial role in your success. Tune in and hear how we create frameworks around our testing processes and a whole lot more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How many experiments you should run.
- [00:34] What do we mean by experiments?
- [01:00] The cadence of testing depends on how big your company is.
- [01:20] The ratio of marketing to business experiments you should run.
- [01:40] Neil suggests doing one experiment a week.
- [02:14] Realizing that testing will produce diminishing returns, and moving on.
- [02:40] How Eric systematizes the testing process in his business.
- [03:31] That’s it for today.
- [03:22] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...