In episode #1548, we talk about how many experiments you should run. Whether it be adjusting a title tag to get more clicks, running A/B tests, changing copy, trying blogging out, or whatever else you can think of, testing frequently will play a crucial role in your success. Tune in and hear how we create frameworks around our testing processes and a whole lot more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How many experiments you should run.
- [00:34] What do we mean by experiments?
- [01:00] The cadence of testing depends on how big your company is.
- [01:20] The ratio of marketing to business experiments you should run.
- [01:40] Neil suggests doing one experiment a week.
- [02:14] Realizing that testing will produce diminishing returns, and moving on.
- [02:40] How Eric systematizes the testing process in his business.
- [03:31] That’s it for today.
- [03:22] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...