In episode #1830, we talk about just how ‘omni’ to go with the omnichannel approach to marketing. Here at Marketing School we are big on the omnichannel approach but we also believe that there are different stages to adopting it and this depends on the size of your business and the reputation of the channel. Tune in to hear more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Many Marketing Channels Is Too Many At A Time?
- [00:27] When to go for many channels and when to rein it in.
- [01:18] Eric and Neil’s journey with an omnichannel approach.
- [02:11] You get what you focus on.
- [02:49] Waiting until a channel is popular.
- [03:20] Eric’s journey on Clubhouse and the results he got.
- [04:11] That’s it for today!
- [04:12] Go to marketingschool.io/live to get access to our virtual and live events.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...