In episode #2201, Neil and Eric ask how many marketing channels one person should focus on. As a marketer, it’s easy to feel like you need to be a jack of all trades, especially if you’re working at a young startup. But once a company gains more resources they have the option of allowing marketers to narrow their focus. Not only is narrowing your focus a great way to grow, but it also solves a lot of problems. Tune in to learn why you should not just do that with your business, but with your marketing as well.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How Many Marketing Channels Should One Person Focus On?
- [00:25] How you should distribute your marketing employees once you are able to grow and scale your team.
- [01:13] The downside of trying to be a jack of all trades as a marketer.
- [01:33] Why a good leader should ensure his marketers aren’t overburdened.
- [02:23] Why being focused allows you to grow and how to extend that to your marketing team.
- [02:30] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:32] Check https://www.marketingschool.io/jobs to see our job postings!
- [02:46] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...