In episode #1500, we talk about how many marketing emails you should send! While constantly pitching to your audience about new offers might have some success, we prefer a longer term, quality-over-content approach. Tune in to hear about how and why you should play the long game with your email campaigns and the kinds of results this can bring you and your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Many Marketing Emails Should You Send?
- [00:30] Our email numbers currently and the different categories these fall into.
- [01:03] Do not burn your list by sending too many, low quality emails!
- [01:39] Long term strategies and saving your ‘money in the bank’.
- [02:17] Where to monetize and how to effectively market slowly.
- [02:39] The benefits of a long term mindset.
- [03:22] That’s it!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1542, we give you a few ways to gather priceless customer research for free! Sound too good to be true? Well it isn’t! From online searches and surveys to simple tools that give you amaz...
In episode #1541, we talk about the marketing trends that we are most excited about for Q4! From the often-mentioned voice search and paid subscriptions, to stories on LinkedIn and beyond, these trend...
In episode #1540, we share our new, number one Instagram strategy for growing brand new accounts. Growing an Instagram can take a long time, but if you go Live with people who have huge followings, do...