In episode #1500, we talk about how many marketing emails you should send! While constantly pitching to your audience about new offers might have some success, we prefer a longer term, quality-over-content approach. Tune in to hear about how and why you should play the long game with your email campaigns and the kinds of results this can bring you and your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Many Marketing Emails Should You Send?
- [00:30] Our email numbers currently and the different categories these fall into.
- [01:03] Do not burn your list by sending too many, low quality emails!
- [01:39] Long term strategies and saving your ‘money in the bank’.
- [02:17] Where to monetize and how to effectively market slowly.
- [02:39] The benefits of a long term mindset.
- [03:22] That’s it!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1513, we share seven tools that will help you grow your traffic. When trying to ramp up your traffic, whether it be on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, or your website, it is all a...
In episode #1512, you’ll hear about seven tools you can use to grow your SaaS company from us. Whether you’re working B2B or B2C, having the best tools for note-taking, A/B testing, decreasing chu...
In this special episode of Marketing School we speak to the 'traffic guy', John Parkes, who is CMO of ClickFunnels! At Marketing School we are big fans of the company and their amazing co-founder, Rus...