In episode #1500, we talk about how many marketing emails you should send! While constantly pitching to your audience about new offers might have some success, we prefer a longer term, quality-over-content approach. Tune in to hear about how and why you should play the long game with your email campaigns and the kinds of results this can bring you and your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Many Marketing Emails Should You Send?
- [00:30] Our email numbers currently and the different categories these fall into.
- [01:03] Do not burn your list by sending too many, low quality emails!
- [01:39] Long term strategies and saving your ‘money in the bank’.
- [02:17] Where to monetize and how to effectively market slowly.
- [02:39] The benefits of a long term mindset.
- [03:22] That’s it!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2473, we talk about where consumer confidence sits right now. The global economy has had to adapt to some pretty major events over the past three years, from a worldwide pandemic to the wa...
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...