In episode #761, Eric and Neil discuss how many funnels you need. Tune in to hear why more funnels doesn’t always equal greater success.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Many Marketing Funnels Do You Need
- [00:40] ConvertKit and Drift are useful funnels.
- [00:55] Using too many gets confusing.
- [01:11] Neil has one marketing funnel.
- [01:27] He segments inside the funnel, so by segmenting he can pitch offers based on the path the customer follows.
- [01:44] Even people who love funnels, tend to pare it down to one main funnel.
- [02:08] With too many funnels, you can easily lose track of things.
- [02:44] Once you have one advanced funnel, it’s easier to improve upon it.
- [03:08] Testing and improving on efunnel is better than having multiple, complicated funnels.
- [03:40] Base your upsells and downsells from the info gained in the first funnel.
- [03:55] Make your funnel like a “Choose Your Own Adventure”, so it can be personalized to each visitor.
- [04:25] It’s important to see how people interact with your brand.
- [04:44] That’s it for today!
- [04:48] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...