How Many Times Should You Followup on Cold Outreach?
In episode #1612, we talk about how many times you should followup on the cold outreach that you do. Can a followup email really change the outcome of your cold outreach? Stay tuned as we dig into the stats, what a sales cadence is, and how to actually get the real responses.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Many Times Should You Followup on Cold Outreach?
- [00:31] The definition of cold outreach.
- [00:53] Sending three emails versus one email, you typically get a 39% higher response rate.
- [01:38] How to space out your three followup emails.
- [01:47] Why cold outreach should still be used for all aspects of your business.
- [02:06] Process for cold outreach followup: sales cadence.
- [02:49] When to actually stop reaching out or following up.
- [03:27] What to do when you are not getting any responses at all: who are you targeting?
- [04:00] That’s it for today!
- [04:01] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
5 Ways to Increase Your Customer LTV in 2021...