In Episode #89 Neil and Eric share how marketers can maximize their CRM. Listen as they list tools for your CRM processes, explain why communicating with your audience is important, and the why sending the right emails at the right time is better than any good sales copy.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: How marketers can maximize their CRM
- 00:37 – HubSpot is one that most marketers know
- 00:42 – Tools like Infusionsoft are second
- 00:52 – Drip is a simplified version of Infusionsoft
- 01:45 – Leadpages now owns Drip and they have a $1/month pricing model
- 02:04 – Two things you need to know about CRM
- 02:05 – It is great for dealing with people who aren’t your customer
- 02:10 – It’s really good at dealing with people who are already customer
- 02:45 – You should still communicate with people even after they buy
- 02:55 – You should always try to help your customers through education
- 03:14 – Use marketing automation for CRM
- 04:17 – Tailor your message to your audience
- 04:54 – Russell Brunson’s Dot Com Secrets
- 05:20 – Use CRM to maximize marketability to your audience
- 05:35 – Always put your customer first
- 05:49 – For small businesses Drip will be fine; For bigger businesses, HubSpot or Marketo
- 06:04 – Infusionsoft is a good fit for medium businesses
- 06:33 – The key is delayed gratification
- 07:10 – Gliffy can set up workflows
- 07:19 – Mind map using MindMeister
- 07:28 – Use UTM tracking parameters
- 08:10 – Sending the right emails at the right time
3 Key Points:
- There are a lot of tools for CRM readily available at your convenience.
- Continually give your customers more advice and feedback where they could use.
- Help your customers by educating them so that they can build more trust in your business.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...