In Episode #89 Neil and Eric share how marketers can maximize their CRM. Listen as they list tools for your CRM processes, explain why communicating with your audience is important, and the why sending the right emails at the right time is better than any good sales copy.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: How marketers can maximize their CRM
- 00:37 – HubSpot is one that most marketers know
- 00:42 – Tools like Infusionsoft are second
- 00:52 – Drip is a simplified version of Infusionsoft
- 01:45 – Leadpages now owns Drip and they have a $1/month pricing model
- 02:04 – Two things you need to know about CRM
- 02:05 – It is great for dealing with people who aren’t your customer
- 02:10 – It’s really good at dealing with people who are already customer
- 02:45 – You should still communicate with people even after they buy
- 02:55 – You should always try to help your customers through education
- 03:14 – Use marketing automation for CRM
- 04:17 – Tailor your message to your audience
- 04:54 – Russell Brunson’s Dot Com Secrets
- 05:20 – Use CRM to maximize marketability to your audience
- 05:35 – Always put your customer first
- 05:49 – For small businesses Drip will be fine; For bigger businesses, HubSpot or Marketo
- 06:04 – Infusionsoft is a good fit for medium businesses
- 06:33 – The key is delayed gratification
- 07:10 – Gliffy can set up workflows
- 07:19 – Mind map using MindMeister
- 07:28 – Use UTM tracking parameters
- 08:10 – Sending the right emails at the right time
3 Key Points:
- There are a lot of tools for CRM readily available at your convenience.
- Continually give your customers more advice and feedback where they could use.
- Help your customers by educating them so that they can build more trust in your business.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2359, Neil and Eric share their insights on how to utilize the power of storytelling in marketing. Telling a good story is one of the best ways to capture people’s attention. Tune in as ...
In episode #2358, Neil and Eric explore which marketing jobs will be replaced by AI in 2023. We’ve seen a lot of advancements in AI over the past year, but what will its real-world impact be on mark...
In episode #2357, Neil and Eric break down how to fix your marketing funnel. There are plenty of useful tools that can help you identify where your marketing funnel needs to be improved. The trick is ...