In episode #1411, we talk about how marketers have adapted their business model to the new norm! Consumer behavior has changed so you’re going to have to adapt if you want to survive through this time. Listen in and hear about changing business trends, luring customers using no-commitment offers, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Marketers Have Adapted Their Business Model to the New Norm.
- [00:34] What the new norm means; social distancing, online shopping, etc.
- [01:10] Changes in payment options to match new consumer behavior.
- [02:47] Getting people to try what you’re selling without committing much.
- [03:50] Learning post COVID business trends from Emerson Spartz.
- [04:59] How to be more resilient by reading Antifragile.
- [05:04] That’s it for today!
- [05:06] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...