In episode #1411, we talk about how marketers have adapted their business model to the new norm! Consumer behavior has changed so you’re going to have to adapt if you want to survive through this time. Listen in and hear about changing business trends, luring customers using no-commitment offers, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Marketers Have Adapted Their Business Model to the New Norm.
- [00:34] What the new norm means; social distancing, online shopping, etc.
- [01:10] Changes in payment options to match new consumer behavior.
- [02:47] Getting people to try what you’re selling without committing much.
- [03:50] Learning post COVID business trends from Emerson Spartz.
- [04:59] How to be more resilient by reading Antifragile.
- [05:04] That’s it for today!
- [05:06] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2473, we talk about where consumer confidence sits right now. The global economy has had to adapt to some pretty major events over the past three years, from a worldwide pandemic to the wa...
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...