In episode #1411, we talk about how marketers have adapted their business model to the new norm! Consumer behavior has changed so you’re going to have to adapt if you want to survive through this time. Listen in and hear about changing business trends, luring customers using no-commitment offers, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Marketers Have Adapted Their Business Model to the New Norm.
- [00:34] What the new norm means; social distancing, online shopping, etc.
- [01:10] Changes in payment options to match new consumer behavior.
- [02:47] Getting people to try what you’re selling without committing much.
- [03:50] Learning post COVID business trends from Emerson Spartz.
- [04:59] How to be more resilient by reading Antifragile.
- [05:04] That’s it for today!
- [05:06] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...