How Media is The New Marketing
In episode #1728, we explain how media is the new marketing and the benefits of this. Naval Ravikant said that media is one of four forms of leverage. Using media, you can reach your audience more cheaply than by using paid ads, and you have more control over your relationship with it too. Tune in to learn how media is a form of relationship marketing at scale!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Media is The New Marketing.
- [00:25] Different forms of media: anything with tons of readership.
- [00:50] How media is a form of leverage.
- [01:18] Why media is a moat around your business.
- [01:34] Examples of different businesses buying communities.
- [02:40] Marketing to your audience without using ads.
- [03:12] The extra control you have by using media to market.
- [04:04] Remember to rate, review, and subscribe to this show!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...