How Media is The New Marketing
In episode #1728, we explain how media is the new marketing and the benefits of this. Naval Ravikant said that media is one of four forms of leverage. Using media, you can reach your audience more cheaply than by using paid ads, and you have more control over your relationship with it too. Tune in to learn how media is a form of relationship marketing at scale!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Media is The New Marketing.
- [00:25] Different forms of media: anything with tons of readership.
- [00:50] How media is a form of leverage.
- [01:18] Why media is a moat around your business.
- [01:34] Examples of different businesses buying communities.
- [02:40] Marketing to your audience without using ads.
- [03:12] The extra control you have by using media to market.
- [04:04] Remember to rate, review, and subscribe to this show!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...
In episode #2467, we look at ways to make your content stand out when everyone is on the AI train. The trick is to identify what you, as a human, can bring to the table to capture attention that AI ca...