In episode #2167, Neil and Eric discuss how Meta is making it ‘easier’ for creators to make money. Creators are increasingly gravitating towards partnering with brands and finding other streams of income outside of social media platforms. Tune in as we discuss the new features being released by Meta, like NFTs, monetized reels, and live streams, and why these developments are making it easier for creators to make money using Facebook.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How Meta Is Making It ‘Easier’ For Creators to Make Money.
- [00:27] An overview of Meta’s new features.
- [01:12] How creators can benefit from these new features.
- [02:02] How these developments tie into Web3.
- [02:45] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:46] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August in Beverly Hills!
- [03:01] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...