In episode #2167, Neil and Eric discuss how Meta is making it ‘easier’ for creators to make money. Creators are increasingly gravitating towards partnering with brands and finding other streams of income outside of social media platforms. Tune in as we discuss the new features being released by Meta, like NFTs, monetized reels, and live streams, and why these developments are making it easier for creators to make money using Facebook.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How Meta Is Making It ‘Easier’ For Creators to Make Money.
- [00:27] An overview of Meta’s new features.
- [01:12] How creators can benefit from these new features.
- [02:02] How these developments tie into Web3.
- [02:45] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:46] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August in Beverly Hills!
- [03:01] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...