In episode #2167, Neil and Eric discuss how Meta is making it ‘easier’ for creators to make money. Creators are increasingly gravitating towards partnering with brands and finding other streams of income outside of social media platforms. Tune in as we discuss the new features being released by Meta, like NFTs, monetized reels, and live streams, and why these developments are making it easier for creators to make money using Facebook.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How Meta Is Making It ‘Easier’ For Creators to Make Money.
- [00:27] An overview of Meta’s new features.
- [01:12] How creators can benefit from these new features.
- [02:02] How these developments tie into Web3.
- [02:45] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:46] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August in Beverly Hills!
- [03:01] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...