In episode #1102, we discuss what you should charge your clients. Tune in to hear how you can figure out the right rate.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: How Much You Should Charge Clients
[00:45] Neil bases his rate off of one simple thing.
- [00:50] Ask what the client’s budget is!
- [01:05] The scope of rates can really vary, so budgeting is important.
- [01:20] Figure out what it will take to achieve their goals.
- [02:15] Position the conversation around values.
- [02:30] Every client will say that they can spend unlimited money for absolute results.
- [03:03] Check out the book Win Without Pitching.
- [03:28] If you guarantee results, they may be willing to pay more for you than a competitor.
- [03:50] Offer three pricing options.
- [04:03] Charged based on value.
- [04:15] If you are worried about charging too much, you’re probably just starting out and are afraid to lose business.
- [04:30] Sometimes, in the beginning, you need to build a reputation before you build revenue.
- [04:46] That’s it for today!
- [04:52] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...