In episode #1102, we discuss what you should charge your clients. Tune in to hear how you can figure out the right rate.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: How Much You Should Charge Clients
[00:45] Neil bases his rate off of one simple thing.
- [00:50] Ask what the client’s budget is!
- [01:05] The scope of rates can really vary, so budgeting is important.
- [01:20] Figure out what it will take to achieve their goals.
- [02:15] Position the conversation around values.
- [02:30] Every client will say that they can spend unlimited money for absolute results.
- [03:03] Check out the book Win Without Pitching.
- [03:28] If you guarantee results, they may be willing to pay more for you than a competitor.
- [03:50] Offer three pricing options.
- [04:03] Charged based on value.
- [04:15] If you are worried about charging too much, you’re probably just starting out and are afraid to lose business.
- [04:30] Sometimes, in the beginning, you need to build a reputation before you build revenue.
- [04:46] That’s it for today!
- [04:52] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....