In episode #1102, we discuss what you should charge your clients. Tune in to hear how you can figure out the right rate.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: How Much You Should Charge Clients
[00:45] Neil bases his rate off of one simple thing.
- [00:50] Ask what the client’s budget is!
- [01:05] The scope of rates can really vary, so budgeting is important.
- [01:20] Figure out what it will take to achieve their goals.
- [02:15] Position the conversation around values.
- [02:30] Every client will say that they can spend unlimited money for absolute results.
- [03:03] Check out the book Win Without Pitching.
- [03:28] If you guarantee results, they may be willing to pay more for you than a competitor.
- [03:50] Offer three pricing options.
- [04:03] Charged based on value.
- [04:15] If you are worried about charging too much, you’re probably just starting out and are afraid to lose business.
- [04:30] Sometimes, in the beginning, you need to build a reputation before you build revenue.
- [04:46] That’s it for today!
- [04:52] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1115, we discuss marketing tactics on which we disagree. Tune in to hear why we don’t see eye-to-eye on everything....
In episode #1114, we discuss whether Patreon is worth using. Tune in to hear if you should be using or ignoring Patreon....