In episode #1102, we discuss what you should charge your clients. Tune in to hear how you can figure out the right rate.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: How Much You Should Charge Clients
[00:45] Neil bases his rate off of one simple thing.
- [00:50] Ask what the client’s budget is!
- [01:05] The scope of rates can really vary, so budgeting is important.
- [01:20] Figure out what it will take to achieve their goals.
- [02:15] Position the conversation around values.
- [02:30] Every client will say that they can spend unlimited money for absolute results.
- [03:03] Check out the book Win Without Pitching.
- [03:28] If you guarantee results, they may be willing to pay more for you than a competitor.
- [03:50] Offer three pricing options.
- [04:03] Charged based on value.
- [04:15] If you are worried about charging too much, you’re probably just starting out and are afraid to lose business.
- [04:30] Sometimes, in the beginning, you need to build a reputation before you build revenue.
- [04:46] That’s it for today!
- [04:52] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1174, we talk about how we handle our to-do lists and get our marketing things done! From prioritizing and cutting excess to methods and frameworks, we cover a ton of great ways to get thi...
In episode #1173, we talk about the trend that email newsletters and podcasting is currently moving towards. We are seeing more paid subscription services for content creators, whereby subscribers can...
In episode #1172, we discuss the best ways to do a blazing fast audit of a website! There are a ton of tools that make this process easy, cheap, and effective. Today we unpack which ones we use and wh...