In episode #717, Eric and Neil discuss how much you should spend on marketing software. Tune in to hear why you might be over-spending.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Much Should You Spend on Marketing Software Per Month
- [00:40] Eric probably spends $2000/month, while Neil spends $500/month and still thinks that’s too much.
- [01:10] Everyone pays for more and more software solutions.
- [01:33] Neil was speaking at a conference and his coworker suggested they get Google Analytics 360; Neil balked because it would cost $100,000.
- [01:51] Most people who pay for software solutions don’t take action with the data.
- [02:00] If you want to buy something, make sure you need it and will use it.
- [02:35] Eric uses a ton of software.
- [03:00] Marketing software has a lot of the same features.
- [03:15] So many enterprises are using marketing tools.
- [03:30] It is so easy to get software/marketing ADD.
- [03:53] Pare down your costs every quarter.
- [04:14] Neil tracks his daily expenses.
- [04:30] A lot of the free tools offer solutions that are just as helpful.
- [04:57] That’s it for today!
- [05:02] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveaway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1430, we share seven remote work trends that will impact your business! As the world changes in front of our eyes, remote work has been a distinct component of the professional world durin...
In episode #1429, we unpack Google's upcoming algorithm update! Google is taking more care than ever around user experience and it seems their new updates will be no different. We talk about the reaso...
In episode #1428, we talk about what you can learn from black hat SEOs! There is a whole array of strategies and tactics out there to grow you brand and boost your traffic, and some are more within th...