In episode #685, Eric and Neil discuss pricing. Tune in to hear how you can figure out the right price for your product or service.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Much Should Your Charge For Your Product or Service
- [00:40] How does one settle on pricing for a product?
- [00:48] Neil completely made it up. There was no logic behind his pricing.
- [01:35] If the market for your product is saturated, compare yourself to your competitors.
- [01:55] You can charge the same or more if your product is comparable.
- [02:20] Make sure you are price-matching or charging just under your competitor’s rates.
- [03:35] Price Intelligently is a great resource.
- [04:00] @Patio11 is a pricing nerd, who has written great posts about pricing products.
- [04:35] As yourself what price is too expensive and what price is so low it would make you question the quality of the product.
- [05:12] Crazy Egg has a partner that helps you chart out your rates.
- [05:50] Never take advice blindly, always run A/B tests.
- [06:51] Pricing is the biggest lever that you can pull.
- [07:04] Some companies adjust pricing as often as four times per year.
- [07:15] Do your due diligence and go with what seems right.
- [07:28] Domo is valued at $2 Million, but there are comparable products that are worthless. Why?
- [08:27] That’s it for today!
- [08:33] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...