In episode #1019, we discuss how much work it really takes to build a popular podcast. Tune in to hear what goes into a moderately successful podcast like ours.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Much Work it Takes to Build a “Popular” Podcast
- [00:40] We have a decent-sized podcast, but we’re no Joe Rogan.
- [01:02] We are consistent.
- [01:05] It takes commitment.
- [01:35] Eric has really put effort into Growth Everywhere and he has grown it slowly.
- [02:20] It’s always a lot of work to create and publish the content.
- [03:01] If you already have an audience, it makes it easier to gain listeners.
- [03:50] It will take a lot of effort. If you don’t want to be consistent, don’t waste your time.
- [04:40] That’s it for today!
- [04:44] Don’t forget to check out Single Grain for more info about our free live event in June.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...