How Neil and Eric Get Smarter
In episode #1741, Neil and Eric share their number one strategies for getting smarter at business. Whether it be through podcasts or live events, the main strategies Neil and Eric use all revolve around learning from others. Tune in and hear about the best peer groups and podcasts that will connect you to the knowledge you need to succeed, verified by people who have implemented it themselves!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Neil and Eric Get Smarter.
- [00:50] Surround yourself with people who are smarter than you.
- [01:32] Learn from your competition.
- [03:07] How to filter good from bad people by acting like you are not smart.
- [03:31] Resources to consult to learn from other successful people.
- [04:25] Remember to rate, review, and subscribe to this show!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...