In episode #1116, we discuss our different approaches to business. Tune in to hear where we differ and if it matters.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Our Different Approaches to Business
- [00:33] Neil has been in business for 17 years, while Eric has been in business for 5.
- [00:55] Eric tends to be more patient.
- [01:25] The average person would say to invest your money, but Eric likes to redeploy any money he makes.
- [02:38] Neil is big on doing one thing and one thing only.
- [03:05] Eric likes to diversify more often.
- [05:25] Neil has a hiring philosophy, wherein he likes to hire people with a certain type and amount of experience.
- [07:00] At one point, Eric sold his home to float his business.
- [08:36] Neither of us is right or wrong, we just have different approaches to running a business.
- [09:22] The older we get, the more stuck in our ways we will be.
- [09:40] We don’t push each other to conform to each other’s ideals.
- [10:08] That’s it for today!
- [10:15] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow your business.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...