In episode #1832, Eric and Neil talk about how they would use Twitter if they focused on it. Eric and Neil are big believers in drilling down on the thing that works, and even though they have both done well on Twitter, this is not the platform they focus on. However, they do know that tweetstorms, educational posts, and content that bates people’s egos do extremely well. Tune in to learn more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Neil and Eric Would Do Twitter If They Focused On It.
- [01:09] Using tweetstorms to grow your impressions.
- [02:22] Coming up with educational content and posting that on Twitter.
- [03:10] Getting your tweet shared by injecting it with ego bait.
- [04:37] Using anything that appeals to emotion.
- [05:49] That’s it for today!
- [05:50] Go to marketingschool.io/live to get access to our virtual and live events.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...