In episode #1832, Eric and Neil talk about how they would use Twitter if they focused on it. Eric and Neil are big believers in drilling down on the thing that works, and even though they have both done well on Twitter, this is not the platform they focus on. However, they do know that tweetstorms, educational posts, and content that bates people’s egos do extremely well. Tune in to learn more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Neil and Eric Would Do Twitter If They Focused On It.
- [01:09] Using tweetstorms to grow your impressions.
- [02:22] Coming up with educational content and posting that on Twitter.
- [03:10] Getting your tweet shared by injecting it with ego bait.
- [04:37] Using anything that appeals to emotion.
- [05:49] That’s it for today!
- [05:50] Go to marketingschool.io/live to get access to our virtual and live events.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...