How We Are Approaching our 2021 Goals
In episode #1577, Neil and Eric talk about how they approach goals and goal setting. With the new year around the corner, it is important to think about what you want to achieve personally
and professionally. Tune in to hear frameworks you can use to win at business and life in 2021!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How We Are Approaching our 2021 Goals.
- [00:56] The framework Neil uses to plan and achieve his goals going into a new year.
- [01:46] Why reverse engineering your goals is so helpful.
- [02:18] How Eric and his team approach achieving their goals for the year.
- [03:25] Books Eric uses to help him create his goals.
- [04:00] How Eric’s framework helps his team push toward their goals.
- [04:08] Eric’s personal goal setting and how he uses Post-It notes to do this.
- [05:15] That’s it for today!
- [05:15] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing
School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
• What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
• Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
• Quick Sprout
• Growth Everywhere
• Single Grain
• Twitter @neilpatel
• Twitter @ericosiu
© 2020 Marketing
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....