How We Are Approaching our 2021 Goals
In episode #1577, Neil and Eric talk about how they approach goals and goal setting. With the new year around the corner, it is important to think about what you want to achieve personally
and professionally. Tune in to hear frameworks you can use to win at business and life in 2021!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How We Are Approaching our 2021 Goals.
- [00:56] The framework Neil uses to plan and achieve his goals going into a new year.
- [01:46] Why reverse engineering your goals is so helpful.
- [02:18] How Eric and his team approach achieving their goals for the year.
- [03:25] Books Eric uses to help him create his goals.
- [04:00] How Eric’s framework helps his team push toward their goals.
- [04:08] Eric’s personal goal setting and how he uses Post-It notes to do this.
- [05:15] That’s it for today!
- [05:15] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing
School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
• What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
• Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
• Quick Sprout
• Growth Everywhere
• Single Grain
• Twitter @neilpatel
• Twitter @ericosiu
© 2020 Marketing
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...