In episode #2078, Neil and Eric talk about how they run marketing experiments. Find out how Neil and Eric choose their experiments on a weekly basis, what tools you should use for marketing experiments, and how to test different parts of your funnel. You’ll also learn why you should choose the experiments that you expect will give the best results and which are also easy to implement. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How Neil & Eric Run Marketing Experiments
- [00:25] An overview of testing and how to run marketing experiments.
- [01:11] How Neil and Eric run marketing experiments.
- [01:48] Why testing different parts of your funnel is key.
- [02:03] Some of the tools you can use to run experiments.
- [02:19] How Eric and his team choose which ideas to test using the ICE model.
- [04:48] Why you should choose the experiments that are easy to implement.
- [05:13] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to the show.
- [05:26] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Crazy Egg
- The Cold Start Problem: How to Start and Scale Network Effects
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...