In episode #2078, Neil and Eric talk about how they run marketing experiments. Find out how Neil and Eric choose their experiments on a weekly basis, what tools you should use for marketing experiments, and how to test different parts of your funnel. You’ll also learn why you should choose the experiments that you expect will give the best results and which are also easy to implement. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How Neil & Eric Run Marketing Experiments
- [00:25] An overview of testing and how to run marketing experiments.
- [01:11] How Neil and Eric run marketing experiments.
- [01:48] Why testing different parts of your funnel is key.
- [02:03] Some of the tools you can use to run experiments.
- [02:19] How Eric and his team choose which ideas to test using the ICE model.
- [04:48] Why you should choose the experiments that are easy to implement.
- [05:13] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to the show.
- [05:26] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Crazy Egg
- The Cold Start Problem: How to Start and Scale Network Effects
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2473, we talk about where consumer confidence sits right now. The global economy has had to adapt to some pretty major events over the past three years, from a worldwide pandemic to the wa...
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...