In episode #2317, Neil and Eric discuss how they use the holidays to get ahead. We all honor the holidays in different ways, but for most of us, it’s a time to reflect and look back over the past twelve months while also envisioning what we want for the year ahead. Tune in to learn how Neil and Eric use the holidays for both work and leisure, and why it’s a good time to prepare for the next busy season.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How Neil & Eric Use The Holidays To Get Ahead.
- [00:38] Why Neil uses the holidays to keep up with work and plan for the following year.
- [01:24] Why the holidays are a great time to recruit people.
- [02:03] How Eric uses the holidays to reflect and write an annual letter.
- [03:15] What helps Eric feel refreshed and energized for the new year.
- [03:35] Why Neil likes to use this time to catch up with other entrepreneurs.
- [04:24] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:25] To join our community of founders and entrepreneurs, visit https://www.levelingup.com/founders/!
- [04:35] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Leveling Up Founders
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2359, Neil and Eric share their insights on how to utilize the power of storytelling in marketing. Telling a good story is one of the best ways to capture people’s attention. Tune in as ...
In episode #2358, Neil and Eric explore which marketing jobs will be replaced by AI in 2023. We’ve seen a lot of advancements in AI over the past year, but what will its real-world impact be on mark...
In episode #2357, Neil and Eric break down how to fix your marketing funnel. There are plenty of useful tools that can help you identify where your marketing funnel needs to be improved. The trick is ...