In episode #2317, Neil and Eric discuss how they use the holidays to get ahead. We all honor the holidays in different ways, but for most of us, it’s a time to reflect and look back over the past twelve months while also envisioning what we want for the year ahead. Tune in to learn how Neil and Eric use the holidays for both work and leisure, and why it’s a good time to prepare for the next busy season.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How Neil & Eric Use The Holidays To Get Ahead.
- [00:38] Why Neil uses the holidays to keep up with work and plan for the following year.
- [01:24] Why the holidays are a great time to recruit people.
- [02:03] How Eric uses the holidays to reflect and write an annual letter.
- [03:15] What helps Eric feel refreshed and energized for the new year.
- [03:35] Why Neil likes to use this time to catch up with other entrepreneurs.
- [04:24] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:25] To join our community of founders and entrepreneurs, visit https://www.levelingup.com/founders/!
- [04:35] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Leveling Up Founders
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...