In episode #1814, Neil and Eric talk about their experiences with YouTube and share the ways they could improve and grow. Eric’s main point is around doubling down on one topic while Neil feels he could improve by making more clickbait content and sharing his personal life. Our hosts also discuss the notion that all businesses are different and people need to focus on the marketing tactics that work best for them!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Neil and Eric Would Grow Their YouTube Channels In A Perfect World.
- [01:13] A lesson Eric learned about doubling down on one subject.
- [03:25] Neil’s aim to brush up on clickbait type articles.
- [03:48] Another diagnosis from Neil around his reluctance to share his private life.
- [04:15] Ideating and combining educational content with entertainment too.
- [05:22] Figuring out the best way to grow your business.
- [06:43] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live events.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...