In episode #1814, Neil and Eric talk about their experiences with YouTube and share the ways they could improve and grow. Eric’s main point is around doubling down on one topic while Neil feels he could improve by making more clickbait content and sharing his personal life. Our hosts also discuss the notion that all businesses are different and people need to focus on the marketing tactics that work best for them!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Neil and Eric Would Grow Their YouTube Channels In A Perfect World.
- [01:13] A lesson Eric learned about doubling down on one subject.
- [03:25] Neil’s aim to brush up on clickbait type articles.
- [03:48] Another diagnosis from Neil around his reluctance to share his private life.
- [04:15] Ideating and combining educational content with entertainment too.
- [05:22] Figuring out the best way to grow your business.
- [06:43] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live events.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...