In episode #1191, we share how Neil grew his Instagram to 60k followers! With social media status being what is and all the theories floating around for how to grow your following on Instagram and other platforms, we thought we would weigh in on how Neil has experienced such rapid growth in his follower-ship! Join us to hear about leveraging your audience, grinding it out, and why partnering up might be your best tool for growth!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Neil Grew His Instagram to 60k Followers in No Time.
- [00:41] Posting content, videos and organic growth by leveraging brand equity.
- [01:42] Applying this lesson to other platforms aside from Instagram.
- [02:03] Looking at the example of Gary Vaynerchuk!
- [03:35] Using podcasting and collaboration as a means of brand marketing.
- [05:01] Leverage what you already have and make the most of your associations.
- [06:24] Go find someone to partner with!
- [08:50] There is a time for grinding and a time for leveraging.
- [09:47] Offering value to more established people and companies early on.
- [10:45] There you have it!
- [10:52] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Wine Library
- Leveling Up Podcast
- Gawker Media
- Huffington Post
- Mark Cuban
- Tony Robbins
- LeBron James
- The Kardashians
- Robert Herjavec
- Shark Tank
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...