In episode #1191, we share how Neil grew his Instagram to 60k followers! With social media status being what is and all the theories floating around for how to grow your following on Instagram and other platforms, we thought we would weigh in on how Neil has experienced such rapid growth in his follower-ship! Join us to hear about leveraging your audience, grinding it out, and why partnering up might be your best tool for growth!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Neil Grew His Instagram to 60k Followers in No Time.
- [00:41] Posting content, videos and organic growth by leveraging brand equity.
- [01:42] Applying this lesson to other platforms aside from Instagram.
- [02:03] Looking at the example of Gary Vaynerchuk!
- [03:35] Using podcasting and collaboration as a means of brand marketing.
- [05:01] Leverage what you already have and make the most of your associations.
- [06:24] Go find someone to partner with!
- [08:50] There is a time for grinding and a time for leveraging.
- [09:47] Offering value to more established people and companies early on.
- [10:45] There you have it!
- [10:52] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Wine Library
- Leveling Up Podcast
- Gawker Media
- Huffington Post
- Mark Cuban
- Tony Robbins
- LeBron James
- The Kardashians
- Robert Herjavec
- Shark Tank
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...