In episode #1191, we share how Neil grew his Instagram to 60k followers! With social media status being what is and all the theories floating around for how to grow your following on Instagram and other platforms, we thought we would weigh in on how Neil has experienced such rapid growth in his follower-ship! Join us to hear about leveraging your audience, grinding it out, and why partnering up might be your best tool for growth!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Neil Grew His Instagram to 60k Followers in No Time.
- [00:41] Posting content, videos and organic growth by leveraging brand equity.
- [01:42] Applying this lesson to other platforms aside from Instagram.
- [02:03] Looking at the example of Gary Vaynerchuk!
- [03:35] Using podcasting and collaboration as a means of brand marketing.
- [05:01] Leverage what you already have and make the most of your associations.
- [06:24] Go find someone to partner with!
- [08:50] There is a time for grinding and a time for leveraging.
- [09:47] Offering value to more established people and companies early on.
- [10:45] There you have it!
- [10:52] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Wine Library
- Leveling Up Podcast
- Gawker Media
- Huffington Post
- Mark Cuban
- Tony Robbins
- LeBron James
- The Kardashians
- Robert Herjavec
- Shark Tank
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1232, we share some of the smartest marketing strategies that we have come across lately. You will hear great examples of how people are leveraging design to drive user enthusiasm on their...
In episode #1231, we share seven strategies that you can use to boost engagement on your LinkedIn significantly. We highlight LinkedIn’s great capacity for going live and teach you how to leverage t...
In episode #1230, we give you some tips about when to pass off social media work to an employee or third party organization, and when to do it yourself. The audience that you have built around your pe...