In episode #1191, we share how Neil grew his Instagram to 60k followers! With social media status being what is and all the theories floating around for how to grow your following on Instagram and other platforms, we thought we would weigh in on how Neil has experienced such rapid growth in his follower-ship! Join us to hear about leveraging your audience, grinding it out, and why partnering up might be your best tool for growth!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Neil Grew His Instagram to 60k Followers in No Time.
- [00:41] Posting content, videos and organic growth by leveraging brand equity.
- [01:42] Applying this lesson to other platforms aside from Instagram.
- [02:03] Looking at the example of Gary Vaynerchuk!
- [03:35] Using podcasting and collaboration as a means of brand marketing.
- [05:01] Leverage what you already have and make the most of your associations.
- [06:24] Go find someone to partner with!
- [08:50] There is a time for grinding and a time for leveraging.
- [09:47] Offering value to more established people and companies early on.
- [10:45] There you have it!
- [10:52] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Wine Library
- Leveling Up Podcast
- Gawker Media
- Huffington Post
- Mark Cuban
- Tony Robbins
- LeBron James
- The Kardashians
- Robert Herjavec
- Shark Tank
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...