In episode #1191, we share how Neil grew his Instagram to 60k followers! With social media status being what is and all the theories floating around for how to grow your following on Instagram and other platforms, we thought we would weigh in on how Neil has experienced such rapid growth in his follower-ship! Join us to hear about leveraging your audience, grinding it out, and why partnering up might be your best tool for growth!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Neil Grew His Instagram to 60k Followers in No Time.
- [00:41] Posting content, videos and organic growth by leveraging brand equity.
- [01:42] Applying this lesson to other platforms aside from Instagram.
- [02:03] Looking at the example of Gary Vaynerchuk!
- [03:35] Using podcasting and collaboration as a means of brand marketing.
- [05:01] Leverage what you already have and make the most of your associations.
- [06:24] Go find someone to partner with!
- [08:50] There is a time for grinding and a time for leveraging.
- [09:47] Offering value to more established people and companies early on.
- [10:45] There you have it!
- [10:52] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Wine Library
- Leveling Up Podcast
- Gawker Media
- Huffington Post
- Mark Cuban
- Tony Robbins
- LeBron James
- The Kardashians
- Robert Herjavec
- Shark Tank
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1398 we give you seven unique blog post angles that drive a flood of traffic. From creating visualizations of other popular posts to hosting expert interviews and documenting how you solve...
In episode #1397, we talk about seven simple ways to save money on your marketing! Almost everyone is looking to cut costs at the moment and your marketing budget should be no different. Tune in to he...
In episode #1396, we talk about where the good investment opportunities are right now. In the middle of the current pandemic, the only safe action would be putting some money into the stock market, ev...