In episode #1950, Neil and Eric discuss how Neil is preparing for 2022. As 2021 draws to a close we take a step back to reflect and plan for the upcoming year. Neil shares some of what 2021 has taught him and how those lessons will inform his planning for 2022. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How Neil Is Preparing for 2022.
- [00:30] Hear how Neil gets his different teams to meet up and set goals for the following year.
- [01:02] The hiring choices that Neil makes based on the roles that would’ve helped them grow more in the past year.
- [01:25] Why Neil narrows his focus when preparing for the next year.
- [01:47] Neil’s two core objectives for 2022.
- [02:33] Why most of the planning is done by Neil’s CEO.
- [03:14] That’s it for today!
- [03:32] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more about how we do things and apply for our next event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...