In episode #1950, Neil and Eric discuss how Neil is preparing for 2022. As 2021 draws to a close we take a step back to reflect and plan for the upcoming year. Neil shares some of what 2021 has taught him and how those lessons will inform his planning for 2022. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How Neil Is Preparing for 2022.
- [00:30] Hear how Neil gets his different teams to meet up and set goals for the following year.
- [01:02] The hiring choices that Neil makes based on the roles that would’ve helped them grow more in the past year.
- [01:25] Why Neil narrows his focus when preparing for the next year.
- [01:47] Neil’s two core objectives for 2022.
- [02:33] Why most of the planning is done by Neil’s CEO.
- [03:14] That’s it for today!
- [03:32] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more about how we do things and apply for our next event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...