In episode #1200, we talk about how Neil Patel gets ahead of his competitors! From working in the holidays, allowing small amounts of downtime, and mapping out partnerships, Neil has some great strategies to share with everyone! Tune in to hear some inspiring ways to get ahead.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Neil Patel Gets Ahead of His Competitors.
- [00:43] Putting in the extra work and the difference input time can make.
- [01:40] Vacation time and what happens during those periods.
- [02:31] The integration of work and life; benefits of bringing these together.
- [03:35] Unusual call times and putting in the effort in order to win.
- [04:21] How Neil calendarises his partnerships and reaches out to people.
- [05:42] That’s it for today!
- [05:48] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...