In episode #1200, we talk about how Neil Patel gets ahead of his competitors! From working in the holidays, allowing small amounts of downtime, and mapping out partnerships, Neil has some great strategies to share with everyone! Tune in to hear some inspiring ways to get ahead.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Neil Patel Gets Ahead of His Competitors.
- [00:43] Putting in the extra work and the difference input time can make.
- [01:40] Vacation time and what happens during those periods.
- [02:31] The integration of work and life; benefits of bringing these together.
- [03:35] Unusual call times and putting in the effort in order to win.
- [04:21] How Neil calendarises his partnerships and reaches out to people.
- [05:42] That’s it for today!
- [05:48] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...