In episode #1200, we talk about how Neil Patel gets ahead of his competitors! From working in the holidays, allowing small amounts of downtime, and mapping out partnerships, Neil has some great strategies to share with everyone! Tune in to hear some inspiring ways to get ahead.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Neil Patel Gets Ahead of His Competitors.
- [00:43] Putting in the extra work and the difference input time can make.
- [01:40] Vacation time and what happens during those periods.
- [02:31] The integration of work and life; benefits of bringing these together.
- [03:35] Unusual call times and putting in the effort in order to win.
- [04:21] How Neil calendarises his partnerships and reaches out to people.
- [05:42] That’s it for today!
- [05:48] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...