In episode #1200, we talk about how Neil Patel gets ahead of his competitors! From working in the holidays, allowing small amounts of downtime, and mapping out partnerships, Neil has some great strategies to share with everyone! Tune in to hear some inspiring ways to get ahead.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Neil Patel Gets Ahead of His Competitors.
- [00:43] Putting in the extra work and the difference input time can make.
- [01:40] Vacation time and what happens during those periods.
- [02:31] The integration of work and life; benefits of bringing these together.
- [03:35] Unusual call times and putting in the effort in order to win.
- [04:21] How Neil calendarises his partnerships and reaches out to people.
- [05:42] That’s it for today!
- [05:48] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...