In episode #2213, Neil and Eric talk about how Neil works with no direct reports. Each of us has our own unique strengths and weaknesses. And when you’re running a company, you need to understand those and hire accordingly. Tune in to learn about Neil’s strengths and weaknesses and how he has structured his company so that he doesn’t need to be a manager, and instead, can focus on what he’s good at!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How Neil Works With No Direct Reports.
- [00:38] Learn how Dharmesh Shah, CTO of HubSpot, has zero direct reports.
- [01:07] How Neil’s company is structured to allow for him to have no direct reports.
- [02:11] How to understand your strengths and weaknesses and hire accordingly.
- [04:29] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:38] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2352, the focus is on tips and tactics for mastering influencer marketing. Neil and Eric discuss the do’s and don’ts of influencer marketing and share some valuable tools that you can ...
In episode #2351, you’ll hear top tips for how to get more newsletter subscribers in 2023. If you think that email is dead, think again because email marketing is one of the most effective ways to g...
In episode #2350, Neil and Eric delve into 5 evergreen SEO tactics that just work! If you want to improve your SEO rankings, this episode covers 5 tactics (plus a bonus one right at the end) that will...