In episode #2213, Neil and Eric talk about how Neil works with no direct reports. Each of us has our own unique strengths and weaknesses. And when you’re running a company, you need to understand those and hire accordingly. Tune in to learn about Neil’s strengths and weaknesses and how he has structured his company so that he doesn’t need to be a manager, and instead, can focus on what he’s good at!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How Neil Works With No Direct Reports.
- [00:38] Learn how Dharmesh Shah, CTO of HubSpot, has zero direct reports.
- [01:07] How Neil’s company is structured to allow for him to have no direct reports.
- [02:11] How to understand your strengths and weaknesses and hire accordingly.
- [04:29] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:38] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...