In episode #2213, Neil and Eric talk about how Neil works with no direct reports. Each of us has our own unique strengths and weaknesses. And when you’re running a company, you need to understand those and hire accordingly. Tune in to learn about Neil’s strengths and weaknesses and how he has structured his company so that he doesn’t need to be a manager, and instead, can focus on what he’s good at!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How Neil Works With No Direct Reports.
- [00:38] Learn how Dharmesh Shah, CTO of HubSpot, has zero direct reports.
- [01:07] How Neil’s company is structured to allow for him to have no direct reports.
- [02:11] How to understand your strengths and weaknesses and hire accordingly.
- [04:29] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:38] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...