In episode #785, Eric and Neil discuss email management strategies. Tune in to hear how you can stay on top of your email inbox.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Neil’s Email Management Strategy Capitalizes On Remarkable Opportunities
- [00:40] As long as Eric has known Neil, he has responded to every email.
- [01:15] Neil says he’s OCD and can’t help it, which is why all of his emails get answered and his inbox is empty.
- [02:45] Neil also had a long email signature for a while, that he only recently cut out.
- [03:04] Neil put the Gmail app on his phone.
- [03:20] Whenever you open up an email, deal with it then and there.
- [03:30] Neil checks his email every hour for five to ten minutes.
- [03:50] Eric also builds in time to check his emails.
- [04:33] Neil woke up to 190-something emails this morning.
- [04:53] If you email Neil, he responds personally.
- [05:04] If you submit a support inquiry, it goes to his team.
- [06:18] Respond, otherwise you are leaving money on the table.
- [06:45] Be transparent in all your interactions and make sure the email signature matches who sent the email.
- [07:04] That’s it for today!
- [07:07] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...