In episode #818, Eric and Neil discuss how often you need to adjust your on-page SEO. Tune in to hear how attentive you should be regarding this matter.
Eric and Neil have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Often Do You Need to Adjust Your On-Page SEO?
- [00:40] Neil hasn’t updated in over a year.
- [01:00] You should probably adjust once per quarter.
- [01:15] Eric and Neil are too controlling, which means they didn’t make the time to get to it, because they are determined to do it themselves.
- [01:50] Neil optimized his own website.
- [02:00] He doesn’t typically set dates to optimize his SEO, he does it as he gets Search Console errors.
- [2:35] If your on-page SEO is solid, you don’t need to change it, but you should run tests.
- [03:12] Optimize your title tags using Clickflow.
- [03:30] When you do it manually, you don’t get reminders.
- [03:55] Most people don’t look at their on-page SEO until they get slapped by a Google update or their traffic drops off.
- [04:08] The messiest sites have the worst on-page SEO.
- [05:21] Check out the product Neil prefers to the WP Engine.
- [05:37] That’s all for today!
- [05:41] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1536, we cover the often-dreaded cold email. We hear about what makes a good subject line, Neil and Eric’s personal experience sending cold emails and the importance of having a good bod...
In episode #1535, we give you the one marketing skill that will get you hired in 2020 – and it is not SEO or PPC! As Andrew Chen famously said, “All marketing channels eventually go to shit.” Th...
In episode #1534, we discuss how to get clients in today’s environment. The best thing you can do is to approach prospective clients with step-by-step solutions that require zero effort on their par...