In episode #1099, we discuss how often digital marketing changes. Tune in to hear how you can stay up-to-date!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: How Often Digital Marketing Changes
- [00:50] When we include the year on things, it helps with click-throughs.
- [00:59] Every time you change the year, your clicks increase.
- [01:30] Marketing can change drastically because of algorithm updates.
- [02:00] When we create videos and podcasts, the advice changes as the algorithms change.
- [02:15] We’ve been recording for 3 years, so our new advice becomes contradictory.
- [02:54] Google made 13,000 changes to the algorithm in one year.
- [03:20] Digital marketing changes on a daily basis.
- [03:30] Always test and tweak in order to stay up-to-date.
- [03:33] That’s it for today!
- [03:40] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...