In episode #1099, we discuss how often digital marketing changes. Tune in to hear how you can stay up-to-date!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: How Often Digital Marketing Changes
- [00:50] When we include the year on things, it helps with click-throughs.
- [00:59] Every time you change the year, your clicks increase.
- [01:30] Marketing can change drastically because of algorithm updates.
- [02:00] When we create videos and podcasts, the advice changes as the algorithms change.
- [02:15] We’ve been recording for 3 years, so our new advice becomes contradictory.
- [02:54] Google made 13,000 changes to the algorithm in one year.
- [03:20] Digital marketing changes on a daily basis.
- [03:30] Always test and tweak in order to stay up-to-date.
- [03:33] That’s it for today!
- [03:40] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...