In episode #1099, we discuss how often digital marketing changes. Tune in to hear how you can stay up-to-date!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: How Often Digital Marketing Changes
- [00:50] When we include the year on things, it helps with click-throughs.
- [00:59] Every time you change the year, your clicks increase.
- [01:30] Marketing can change drastically because of algorithm updates.
- [02:00] When we create videos and podcasts, the advice changes as the algorithms change.
- [02:15] We’ve been recording for 3 years, so our new advice becomes contradictory.
- [02:54] Google made 13,000 changes to the algorithm in one year.
- [03:20] Digital marketing changes on a daily basis.
- [03:30] Always test and tweak in order to stay up-to-date.
- [03:33] That’s it for today!
- [03:40] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....