In episode #1410, we talk about gut feelings, our initial reactions to information. Sometimes we take action, and other times we don’t, so today, we’re looking at how to trust these instincts. We learn more about Neil’s instincts, how gut feelings can change over time, and the importance of finding data to back these initial responses up. To learn about this and more, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:26] Today’s topic: How often you should go with your gut feeling.
- [00:30] What your gut feeling is and how to use it to guide you.
- [00:38] Results from Eric’s Twitter and Facebook surveys about gut feelings.
- [00:57] Neil’s experience of going with his gut feeling and how it’s changed over time.
- [02:02] Gut feelings grow and become more aligned with increased experience.
- [03:07] When starting out, especially, find data that aligns with your gut feelings.
- [03:34] How to share your gut feeling at a company with a variety of stakeholders.
- [04:18] That’s it for today!
- [04:20] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...