In episode #1410, we talk about gut feelings, our initial reactions to information. Sometimes we take action, and other times we don’t, so today, we’re looking at how to trust these instincts. We learn more about Neil’s instincts, how gut feelings can change over time, and the importance of finding data to back these initial responses up. To learn about this and more, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:26] Today’s topic: How often you should go with your gut feeling.
- [00:30] What your gut feeling is and how to use it to guide you.
- [00:38] Results from Eric’s Twitter and Facebook surveys about gut feelings.
- [00:57] Neil’s experience of going with his gut feeling and how it’s changed over time.
- [02:02] Gut feelings grow and become more aligned with increased experience.
- [03:07] When starting out, especially, find data that aligns with your gut feelings.
- [03:34] How to share your gut feeling at a company with a variety of stakeholders.
- [04:18] That’s it for today!
- [04:20] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...