In episode #834, we discuss how often you should be logging in to Google Analytics. Tune in to hear why checking every day is never a good thing.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Often Should You Login to Google Analytics?
- [00:55] You can get addicted to checking your stats.
- [01:26] It’s not helpful. Go be productive instead!
- [01:50] If you check everyday, there are diminishing returns.
- [02:35] Take the time you would have spent checking your stats and do something actionable that will generate traffic.
- [03:15] Instead, just sign up for GA alerts.
- [03:50] Make sure you are comparing your stats from today to yesterday or this week to last.
- [04:20] If you have a team, put a dashboard up (mount a TV) and use Cyfe.
- [04:50] That’s it for today!
- [04:54] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1538, we are going to talk about if TV ads are still relevant. In today’s day and age, branding, reach, and impressions are vital, and it is so important to try and zag when everybody el...
In episode #1537, we hear about what to do if you if your Facebook ad account gets banned. With new policies, it is easy to get flagged, highlighting the importance of a backup plan. Tune in today to ...
In episode #1536, we cover the often-dreaded cold email. We hear about what makes a good subject line, Neil and Eric’s personal experience sending cold emails and the importance of having a good bod...