In episode #834, we discuss how often you should be logging in to Google Analytics. Tune in to hear why checking every day is never a good thing.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Often Should You Login to Google Analytics?
- [00:55] You can get addicted to checking your stats.
- [01:26] It’s not helpful. Go be productive instead!
- [01:50] If you check everyday, there are diminishing returns.
- [02:35] Take the time you would have spent checking your stats and do something actionable that will generate traffic.
- [03:15] Instead, just sign up for GA alerts.
- [03:50] Make sure you are comparing your stats from today to yesterday or this week to last.
- [04:20] If you have a team, put a dashboard up (mount a TV) and use Cyfe.
- [04:50] That’s it for today!
- [04:54] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...